<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6888927300903341214?origin\x3dhttp://love-will-never-be-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Really Love My Dear♥
I really miss you my dear.
I love you more than a word.

Biography

My name is Camilia. But I don't live in Outer Space and neither could I be found there. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Black and Red. Not much of Grey. Ice-Cream and Sweet are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Lovely Wishdesires

Did I hear someone said "ice-cream" or "sweet"?

Last Long With My Baby James
Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Sista Will Be Forever
Big Baby Pooh For My Birthday
Have Many Baby Pooh
Baby Disney Soft Toys
New Phone From My Daddy
Have My Own Laptop
Have My Own Bed Room


Tagboard



cbox

Linksboard

Friends Friends

:+: 3T1 Blog :+:
:+: Min You :+:
:+: Livia :+:
:+: Aloysius :+:
:+: Evelynn :+:
:+: Amanda chan :+:
:+: Jacqueline :+:
:+: Sheena :+:
:+: Amanda Lim :+:
:+: Wee Wee :+:
:+: Cassandra :+:
:+: XiaoDa :+:
:+: SayHui :+:
:+: Desmond :+:
:+: Kendrick :+:
:+: Edison :+:
:+: balloon :+:


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hmm...today i off oh...
wanted to go Burger King Find dear dear...
but he today never go down...
so i stay at home lo..
hmm...i today eat alot oh...
i full until wanna die soon le...
full until hard to breath...
hmm...miss my dear dear alot oh..
hmm...i just now wrote something on my small little book book oh...
hmm...ilove my dear dear alot alot..
nah..anyway ..
good nitex my friends...
sweet dream...
Lovely Nitex For Dear Dear...
Lovely Sweetie Dream For My Dear Dear..
Dear Dear James I LOve You Alot Alot...
I MIss You Alot Alot Too..
I Wanna Hug You...

♥our lips must always be sealed
1:17 AM